August 15, 2010

GARDEN 2010


In spite of having a huge yard in our new house, I was not able to do much of gardening this year because of my health conditions. However, I chose few plants – Mister Lincoln Rose, Peace Rose, Wintergreen Boxwood and Crimson Pygmy Barberry to start with. We bought them and Mahesh with the help of my chithappa/uncle (an expert at gardening) planted them in our front yard. The plants are doing well, see below for pictures of rose plants. The red rose gives heavy damask scent whereas the yellow rose with pink edges gives mild fruity scent. We have got some indoor plants too...pothos/money plant, bamboo, couple of Dracaena family plants and a white orchid. Hope to do a better job next year.



1 comment:

  1. I am one rajasekhar from neyveli, cuddalore district, tamilnadu. I was just reading a few random blogs out of curiosity. Came across your blog. Was interesting to read of the collision. Surprising that so many accidents happen involving deers. Reminded of dogs causing so many accidents here in India. Dogs and cows are a menace for road users, as you might already be aware of. Your garden also looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete